Charter bus companies offer trips of all distances to travelers of all ages. From school and church groups who are looking for an affordable and comfortable way to get to their destinations, to older retirees who are looking for a way to tour places they have never been, it is important to make sure that you consider the benefits of traveling with the best charter bus companies.

Finding a way to make sure that you are able to get to the places that you want when you want if often a combination of making sure that you are able to find the right coach bus transportation service. In fact, THE BEST RIDE is the one that provides you with a professional driver who understands the best way to get in and out of the biggest cities and the most popular tourist attractions.

  • The demand for good and services created by motorcoach travel, combined with industry equipment purchases and new motorcoach sales, generates employment for as many as 792,700 people
  • Having a motorcoach spending one night at a destination generates as much as $11,660 for that local economy in lodging, meals, and other spending.
  • Estimates indicate that five times as many motorcoach terminals nationwide as there are airports, and six times as many bus terminals as there are intercity rail terminals

  • By making the decision to travel by charter bus, you are making a decision that helps the environment. In fact, motorcoaches are three times more efficient in reducing CO2 output when compared to commuter rail. They are also six times more efficient than transit buses.
  • Every full motorcoach has the potential of removing as many as 55 autos from the highway, reducing congestion and emission, as well as cutting energy use.
  • Seniors and students accounted for 50.2% of the passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry in the year 2012.
  • The majority of long distance bus trips are taken by females, accounting for 55% of trips. Men, on the other hand, account for 45% of the long distance travel that buses take.

  • Research indicates that tourist demand and motorcoach traveler generates more than $55 billion a year in economic transactions.
  • Investing in the motorcoach industry helps generate new profits. In fact, for every $1 invested in new motorcoaches an additional $1.65 of spending is generated throughout numerous sectors of the economy, reaching a total of more than $1.2 billion spent on tour and travel each year.
  • Driving is more common than flying. In fact, motorcoaches account for 751 million passenger trips a year, moving more people in some years than commercial airlines do
  • Environmentalists are often tempted to travel by bus over other options. In fact, motorcoaches provide 206.6 passenger miles per gallon of fuel. In comparison, single-occupant automobiles only achieve 27.2 passenger miles per gallon.

The best travel arrangements help ensure that you can find convenient parking and find a way to safely get to all of the places where you want to travel. Charter bus companies offer affordable, convenient, and economical travel options to groups of all sizes.